Falling Film Chiller
- Ice water used for milk cooling and dairy plants
- Ice water used to blanch vegetables
- Ice water used in bakeries production
- Ice water used in beverage industry
- Ice water used in poultry processing industry
- Fish/meat processing industry
- Ketchup/curry package cooling
- The chiller directly produce 0.5-2℃ chilled water, no need to add antifreeze in water, and the evaporator has no risk of bursting
- Reliability and safety
- Open construction, easy to clean and maintain
- Less refrigerant, system evaporation temperature is -3℃~-6℃.
|Supply ice water||Supply temperature（℃）||0.5~2|
|Water pump||Pump power(kW)||1.1||1.1||2.2||3||4.5|
What is a falling film chiller
Falling Film Chiller is suitable for cooling water to 0.5-2℃. Ice water is used to cool large amounts of product in a short time at a constant temperature, is a suitable solution for the continuous cooling of your products.
As every cooling requirement is different.All of our Falling Film Chillers are a custom-made. Please consult our sales engineer so we calculate the optimal solution for you.